1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nice mt trackless for sale in Monroe WI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SchneiderPlowin, Jan 4, 2013.

1. I went and saw this mt today it's a nice unit just wish I had the extra money to pick it up, trout I would pass it along to everyone !

snowblower dual stage snow plow MT Trackless machine

Date: 2013-01-03, 6:01AM
    MT Trackless machine comes with snowblower attachment a snow plow attachment and a three point hitch for a salt spreader (I do not have a spreader). Cab with Heat! This is the same piece of equipment the municipalities use for snow removal. Runs great only 1324 hours. Excellent tires. These machines are over 100k new. I believe this machine was build in the mid to late 80's parts are still available and the machines are still being built and used today. MT is a Canadian based company. I am selling this for my father who does not use it anymore. Please call, text, or email Brett at 920-740-7817
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/for/3518505749.html
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I would buy it if it was closer.