1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Meyer 8.5' 3 years old perfect, touchpad, E60, NightSabre lights, Indiana

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BushHogBoy, Jan 10, 2010.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

I have a perfect 3 year old Meyer 8.5', steel, newer cutting edge, Night Sabre lights, E60 pump, touchpad controller, all the wiring, and a mount for 73-93 Dodge full size truck. Still on my truck can have it off pretty quick figured i will leave it on til sold in case i need it or if you want to see it work. Has newer cutting edge, brand new angle hose & new markers, has been very well maintained. The harness is in perfect shape no splices tears or damage. $1900 or will trade for Dodge diesel (can be wrecked) or a Dodge Durango. Located in Columbus, IN can deliver within 300 miles for a fee. Can also strap to a large pallet and have it waiting at a business with forklift loading service if you want to freight ship it you arrange it i will have it ready.
    Call or text 812-371-6069
    Thanks
    Eric

meyer.jpg

2. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

BTT
    Thanks

3. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Sold!
    Posted at same time as here last night on craigslist, first caller came and looked at it, gave me money down and its already off the truck ready for their pickup tomorrow morning (within 24 hrs). Got asking price as well! Can't beat that, gotta love Craigslist!

Thanks
    Eric