1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Ford I Want

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by willofalltrades, Jan 18, 2008.

1. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

I saw this on autotrader and started to drool lol... Truck

KATTRANSPORT Senior Member

Thats a VERY nice truck. I love them old body style F series. I cant believe its bringing that kinda money though. If it was a diesel I would say go for it but to much for a gasser for me
  3. gump

gump Member

I love that style of ford. Very nice.
  4. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Wow!! Wish I had the money to just let trucks sit under covers in the shop..
  5. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping Senior Member

Damn only 12000 miles. Maybe if it was an XLT with the diesel, the price would be close.
  6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

For an XL even with the low miles the price seems kind of high to me!
  7. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

Check out Kelly's Blue Book...$7000.00 tops if I read it correctly!! Good Luck!
  8. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

Wow! I just happen to have one just like it for sale! Well... maybe a few more miles:eek:, and a little rougher around the edges:help:, but overall it's the same thing! :salute:
  9. TEX

TEX Senior Member

love the truck. put a PS or a 5.9 cummins in and im happy
  10. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Thats a nice ride but that guy is smokin something really good with that asking price.
  11. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Like I told the Wife, " Did I mention it has 12,000 Miles on it? "
    If you priced a truck brand new what would it cost? Did I mention 12k on it?
    With the amount of plowing I have got in the last 3 years it might be a great price to put a plow on it. You would be replacing parts for age rather then use. What hoses and filters?
    Plugs and wires on a spotless engine? Rust outs? Where? It's been in a dry covered barn.
    This is the stuff plow guys dreams are made of !
    I just wish I had the funds to jump on it.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  12. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Most of the time low miles and age do not go together well. I have known a few guys that have bought low milage trucks in the past and they do have problems from sitting so much. My dad had to do a rear pinoin seal and a few other things on his 01' F-350 that he bought over the summer with 17k on it. That guy is smoking crack if he thinks he can get anywhere near that for his. in 02' I bought my 96' F-350 XLT CC LB 4X4 PSD with 95k on it and only paid $16,000.
  13. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i don't think you can put a KBB $$ on that truck. that is a rare find. but then again a truck is just a truck and it will never be a classic it will only be worth less and less everyday. kinda an odd set up anyway......a f 350 regual cab with a 351????????
  14. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

There was an 89 F-250 just like mine with 13k on it in Truck Trader for about a year. He wanted $12,000 for it.

My Wife's Grandma had a dodge K car that was like 10 years old with 24k on it. She lived in Florida and we moved her back up to Ohio. I put more parts into the car that were deteriorated just from age. The rotors and drums were so pitted with rust they all had to be replaced. I taught her to be the brake pedal person when bleeding Brakes. She thought that was great.
  15. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 94 of the same spec and engine! Its a nice truck! Truck looks like its at least worth looking at imo.
  16. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

that price seems high for a gas motor. Deisel yea.
    i bought a 88 1 ton 4x4 superduty with a blade for $3,500 with 44,000 miles last fall from school. It should of been sold for more, but im not complaining.
  17. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I do like that style of Ford.

My brother has a 94 F250 4x2 that he got from new Mexico, real straight body 5.8L with a 5speed stick, he's looking to sell it for $3400, if it was a 4x4 I would have bought it in a heart beat! I'm still tempted to find a 4x4 with a bad body and do a frame swap, nothin like that body style except a 67-72 F250, imho.