1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Day for The BUFFALO Radar to be down for maintenance!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PetalsandPines, Jan 19, 2005.

1. PetalsandPines

PetalsandPines Senior Member

What is wrong with the Weather Service???? Why on Earth would you shut the radar down for maintenance on the day of a sn :realmad: ow event??? Could this not been done when it was 70 degrees last week!!!!??!?!??!?!?
  2. Ken1zk

Ken1zk Senior Member

they guessed at that 70 cuz the thermometer was broken that day ... LOL ... only in Buffalo
  3. mole

mole Senior Member

they had it wrong anyway. They kept saying 1to 3 inches. I kept hearing that on the radio when i was plowing 8" it was driving me nuts.
  4. Ken1zk

Ken1zk Senior Member

Yea, I'd like a job where you can be wrong 75% of the time and NOT get canned. We had 5 to 7 in Hamburg and Orchrd Park. The lake snows hit the north town harder this time.