1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nh Tc45d

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Naudi2u, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

Here it is out working. 8 foot meyers off of my truck with no changes.Hay spier helps keep the tailgater's off.

[​IMG]

How I to this point. 4 dog ears

[​IMG]

Welded to a quick attach pallet fork. Wish I did not have to remove the forks, but not a big deal 20 seconds and there off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hydrostatic with fast and slow setting with high and low. 4 speeds forward and reverse. The hydro takes a lot of power out of the tractor but it is great for switching back and forth and speed control. Wish it was faster on the road. Nice size for close work. We have a bigger SAME for the field work. 1200 lb lifting on the front end. Plowing with the front end takes some getting used to. You have a lot of control over the attack angle. Continued.....

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  2. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

3. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

waiting, long gone is a second. :p

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

And punt!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

5. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

Second part

From Here. this attack angle trips the plow fairly easy. And this blade is over sprung.

[​IMG]

To Here

[​IMG]

I have not connected the angle cylinders, but will in the future to save time. 2 long hoses connected to the remotes in the back. I really like how easy it is to see what you are doing. The down fall is that you are exposed to the elements. Yes I know that I have only one marker. It helps for getting under the mail boxes plus from the vantage point on the tractor they are not really needed. Let see what else. 3 cylinder Diesel, rear dif lock, split brakes, power steering. Two complainants. 1 parking brake sucks don't trust it to hold on a very big hill. 2 parking brake switch hangs down too low and breaks off. Had to wire in so that the switch is always on.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  6. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

Third part

Here is work done on my parents driveway

[​IMG]

The part that you can see in this picture is 500 feet long with 4-5 foot ditches on both side. My Dad has been using the back blade. Last week is was just wider than a car. Then we had the big storm and it drifted in 4 feet deep the whole way. Lots of work to get it to this point.

7. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

MAXWELL!!! lol Nice

8. newhol plower

newhol plower Member

I drive a tc45d but i have factory cab and a blade mounted to frame under chasis we got the blade 7 years ago and been on 2 other tc33s. no one knows the make of the blade and i have downpressure. the blade was modified from new to be higher and it was 6 feet wide and now 7.5 feet wide.love the 45 way more power and weight.i do small commercial lots alone. around curbs and cutouts in big lots for big tractors. i also do a few residential. the factory cab has sterio and -5 and above outside i wear t shirt to drive

9. PahlsLawnCare

PahlsLawnCare Junior Member

Do you have the Hydraulics hooked up so the blade can angle. I did that on our bobcat before i got my truck liked it a lot can stack way higher then with the regular truck.

10. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

NO not yet. I just don't want to spend the money right now. We are very slow at work and I have only one paying account at they only pay in April when they come back from Florida.

newhol plower I wish I had a cab!

11. newhol plower

newhol plower Member

my boss said he would not like driving it without a cab so why should anyone else have to.

12. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Just A Thought

Just a thought for you to reduce the risk of damaging the pallet fork frame when your low to the ground.
    Take the skid shoe's off the plow and weld a bracket on the side of the fork frame. You should be able to put the hydraulics in float and it will/should follow the ground contours easily.

Just a thought.

Have fun plowing,

Joe
    Lawn Pro's Lawn Care

13. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

The pallet frame is on a quick attach to the loader. It is very stout at the bottom. 3"x4" c channel on the bottom of the pallet frame and the bottom of the quick attach is 4x4" heavy walled tube. I don't think that it has a float on the loader and if does I don't know how to activate it. Also the distance in front of the wheels changes the attack angle greatly. Hey are you ready? Some more is comming to night!

14. newhol plower

newhol plower Member

put the loader stick all the way forward and it should stay there. that is float on my tractor.

15. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

I will try it a few minutes. Getting ready to plow again!payup

16. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

Well that does make it float but with a chain mount it does not work properly. If I make it a ridged mount it should work. Next years project :rolleyes:

17. lawnproslawncar

Ready?

I'm Dam ready, where was it at 6 p.m like they were talking? Yeah, Just checking my email and taking a quick 10 min break for chow. Yay spring is around the corner. I bet there's only 3 storm left that will total over 3" this year

18. newhol plower

newhol plower Member

if you want it to float you could try changing hose around. left right becomes loader up down and forward back becomes attachment curl. then the float would be on curl and arms become rigid and the plow would still follow grades and bumps in float. hope you can follow post may or may not work for you.

19. lawnproslawncar

Naudi,

How's is life treating you in the scandi area? How is your winter looking?