1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NGE Questions

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by bigc1301, Aug 16, 2016.

1. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

Getting ready to put the plow on the new truck. Question would this work with a 2010 vee plow? Putting on a 2016 F-350.
  2. BossEric

BossEric Member

It will work on your truck side, but the Next Generation Electrical system were made for straight and v-plows 2012 and up . If I remember right . The newer plow has the mount holes and LED light window hole, and coupler sync button already built in. I have mounted a few on older plows , with a bit of work . had to drill all the mount holes with a template and cut out the sync button holes.Also the pump and motor is setup a little different on the 2011 and under so it is tight getting the solenoid mounting bracket in. Because on the NGE system the plow solenoid mounts in the plow coupler box . But it can be done.
  3. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

Thanks Guess I will keep current wiring. Saves me money anyways.