1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nextel i580 Phone NEW IN BOX

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Gicon, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

This phone was purchased before winter to be used as a back up DIRECT from Nextel. I never took the phone out of the box becuase I didnt need it. It comes with everything in it that Nextel would send you. Battery, phone, belt clip, home charger, memory card for the camera portion of the phone and most of all THE SIM CARD that goes along with the phone. This phone is clear for activation on the Nextel network, I am not sure if it works with Boost. I am asking $295 because like I said, this isnt some shady ebay deal. This is a legit phone direct from nextel where the IMEI and SIMs are clear for activation or upgrade.

2. bank32

bank32 Member

will you take 250 shipped.

3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Cmon Banksy why you bustin my chops? You know you dont have to renew your contract with this phone? Come back with a little stronger offer and the phones yours......

4. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Bank, you there?

5. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA