1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

News Alert....possible snow on the way NE!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by lawnboy11, Feb 9, 2006.

1. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

2. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Shhhhhh :nono:
  3. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

Or will it go out to sea! They have been teasing us for way too long! Seems like every week they talk about a big one rolling in! Well we have only had one good one in this neck of the woods!
  4. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

I know, shhhhhhhh!

I half want it to snow and the other half is a lazy *******.

Posted later: Oh, I see, no free speech here. ******* means fatherless child. ***** means female dog. We wouldn't want to offend anyone using words in the dictionary. What is this, a puritanical colony or the United States in 2006? I understand not wanting foul language on your site and that it is the site owner's decision and all, but certain words are used for emphasis and to express freely how one feels. Gimme a break.

Wait, I can say *****, but not *******. That is silly.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2006
  5. Humvee13

Humvee13 Junior Member

Up to 12 inches possible on LI Finally!
  6. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I would have been happy with 4 inches but 12 will do lol.
  7. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

Works for me
  8. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Bring it on!!!

I believe it when i see it:nod: .[Does seeing it in your mind count??]
  9. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I hope it really happens! I HATE it when they predict a big storm, then the night before the storm thay say "oh, it went out to sea, we'll only get up to one inch." They're saying 6-12" total here in Northern, NJ..I'll beleive it when I see it:rolleyes: I would really like to get some real snow after January :nod: !
  10. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Possible snow......I think it is gonna happen and it isn't gonna be a small storm either. So far we have been lucky this winter and now it is pay back time for us. With this storm coming along the coast where I live we are gonna have heavy snow and gusty wind which will make for some good drifts. I think that we are gonna be really really REALLY busy this weekend fellas payup payup It's about damn time too :cool: :D
  11. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Well, I put the plow back on today. Usually that would assure it doesn't snow.
  12. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

It will snow, finally more then 5". Glad we are going to get a nice dumping for the first time this year, wont be like the big one last year though. The more the better, I love plowing big storms.

The plows won't go on until saturday maybe around dark or a little after.