1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newly installed Fisher SD on 2006 F150

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by misgur, Oct 4, 2011.

1. misgur

misgur Junior Member

Bring on the snow

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking rig. What did you do to the suspension? Doesn't seem to drop at all.
  3. misgur

misgur Junior Member

We just added a 2" leveling kit to the front. It handles it really well and it allows for higher plow clearance as well.
  4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Truck and plow looks good!
  5. misgur

misgur Junior Member

6. KSikkema

KSikkema Senior Member

I had the same cutting edge on my plow and the first thing I found when plowing with it was that getting a new steel cutting edge worked sooo much better. Other than that I have loved the plow. Good luck with yours, it looks very nice!
  7. misgur

misgur Junior Member

Yeah that's on my list of upgrades. Along with new tires... I'll probably leave the poly cutting edge on for this winter and swap it out for next season with a steel one.
  8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck and plow. You should like the SD. It's a pretty rugged plow. Like KSikkema said, you should put a steel cutting edge on it.