1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newly Designed Mini Bars

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Tom@AWL, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

Feniex released details today about the Feniex Cobra Mini-X and Feniex Apollo Mini-X just in time for the snow season! The Apollo Mini-X also has dual color capabilities, making it perfect for the volunteer firefighter who also plows! At these prices, how could you resist?

Cobra Mini-X:
    $239.99
    http://advancedwarninglights.com/feniex-cobra-mini-x.html
    [​IMG]

Apollo Mini-X:
    $309.99
    http://advancedwarninglights.com/feniex-apollo-mini-x.html
    [​IMG]

All Feniex products are made in the USA and carry a 5 year warranty. ussmileyflag

2. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Tom, looking to place an order, can you PM me where to enter the coupon code during the order process and what the discount is? Looking for a small mini lightbar for a new pickup if you have any other suggestions feel free to add them. Thanks

3. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Love the Feniex products

4. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

Once you add the item to your cart, click 'View Cart' and there will be a field towards a bottom of the page where you can enter the discount code PLOWSITE

Give me a call and we can discuss your install: (508) 415-7397

Thanks!

Tom

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Agreed.......

6. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

Tom, do you have any videos of each one? I am thinking of getting a new one. as one i ordered from somewhere else never shows up and dont get status updates from them.

By the way, i did get your awl smt3's and they are great little lights.thanks

7. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

Not as of yet. Feniex is now just starting to ship out the new style mini bars. I would be more than happy to set you up with either the Cobra Mini or Apollo Mini. If you're interested in dual color, the Apollo Mini is the way to go. You can choose to have just one color flashing, or two colors flashing in an alternating pattern. The Cobra Mini is a bit more simple, but packs a HUGE punch, and is very well priced at $239.99! I would even venture to say these bars could be in the running for the brightest in the industry!

You are most welcome!

8. SnowHill11

SnowHill11 Senior Member

I will probably get a hold of you over the next couple weeks about the Apollo in Dual color, this is something I was just thinking would be nice to be able to get. Would def. be interested in seeing a video of it. I'm also curious how much the discount is for plowsite members.
    Thanks

9. SullivanSeptic

Tom,

Just ordered my cannons and Apollo F6. Thanks for free shipping.

10. fullahead

fullahead Member
    from Maine

Would the cobra series be a wiser purchase if you are only interested in single color? Apollo looks to have a superior spread but $70...

11. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

Thanks for your order, I look forward to your feedback!

12. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

I always recommend the Cobra series for single color. The Cobra Mini bar is also nice because the optics will give you greater warning power from a distance since it is a more focused output.

13. Gibby515

Gibby515 Junior Member

Is the discount code still good? It doesn't apply a discount when I enter it on your site.

Also, do you offer the flood option? It's not listed as an option in the pull down menu. I was considering an Amber / White flood

14. Gibby515

Gibby515 Junior Member

I should have my Feniex Apollo mini X today, question is will I get many opportunities to actually USE it. Winter has sucked here. I ordered the amber / white w/ flood mode. Curious to see how bright these are in the day and how effective the flood mode is at night. Im hoping this helps w backup lighting when needed, but if i like this, I may just add some individual surface mounts to the back in amber/ white and have mode 2 wired in to my reverse lights and / or a toggle switch for back up lighting

15. SullivanSeptic

They are bright. But not great as a spot light. It's a broad beam and not a focused light for backup. But they are way better then stock reverse lights

16. Gibby515

Gibby515 Junior Member

You talking about the aurface mounts or the light bar? Or both lol. Do you think multiple lights in the back would work for backup? Like 4 or 6? I want nore marning lights on the back anyway, just trying ti kill 2 birds w one stone

17. SullivanSeptic

I have the surface mount Apollo's on my headache rack and then the Cannons in my reverse lights. I have some YouTube videos of them. I'll try to post a link

18. Gibby515

Gibby515 Junior Member

That would be great, thanks.

19. SullivanSeptic

20. SullivanSeptic

There a few on my page. That link will get you there.