1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newest addition!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cmo18, Oct 21, 2012.

1. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

1996 Int Dresser 520C with 4000 hours

Work great, in really good condition, comes with a 11ft blade and quick attach however I will be selling the blade and quick attach. I'm going to be adding a 12ft pusher!

What do you guys think?

This is my first big boy toy!

photo(1).jpg

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Nice, that will push some white gold

3. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

Do you have a pic of the blower? How much do you want for it ?

4. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

wow! Nice loader with nice tires! I would keep the quick attach. I would kill to have a blade, pusher, and bucket combo meal on mine! Nice find and what did you have to give for it if you dont mind me asking

5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking loader it will do the job

6. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Blower???? Did I miss some thing lol!!!

7. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

attach however...I read to fast..Hehe my bad

8. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

If he had a blower for that thing I don't think he'd want to sell it.

I sure wouldn't.

9. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

Whats is going to do when its not snowing ?

10. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Wdae! If you can raed tihs yuor brian ins't wroknig rihgt.

11. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

I know...Thats funny

12. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

It's how I write my contracts..... Nice machine CMO

13. SHAWZER

SHAWZER PlowSite.com Addict

Good clean looking loader. If you never ran one that articulates behind the cab it takes a while to get on to it.

14. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice buy, going to take a lot to slow that thing down. Course, they aren't that speedy, but they will push like crazy.

15. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

looks like it's in great condition . so this machine will always be on a lot then no street plowing? because if you lost a lot or 2 or what ever you could always put it on the steet since you aready have the attachment, but i'm a pack rack if i have it i hate to get rid of it just in case i need it . lol.

16. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like a pretty nice loader. My uncle has a Dresser that he has had for years and he has had good luck with it.

17. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Nice little loader, I remember Lounsbury Industrial use to sell Dresser back before they changed their name to WAJAX. Your loader should still have the Lounsbury Industrial plate on it some where.

18. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

thanks guys, pretty pumped for some long hours in it!

No street plowing, just lots. I have 2 large lots that I use to rent equipment for but it just got to pricey.

Our city will only take loaders 2004 and newer. They will also place tracking devices in them and you only get 5 hour route.

Im hoping she will get enough traction with the current tires, I also got a pair of chains with it but would prefer never to have to use them! Dresser is very popular loader around here for the old ones, im surprised not many people on here use them!

19. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

for me i like sitting in the rear part of the articulation . i had a hough H-60E but they are still a nice machine .