1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newest Addition To Snow Removal Fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ColumbiaLand, May 16, 2009.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

1992 Cat Wheel Loader, Good Shape, Runs Awesome, Has The Quick Tach Change System. 2.5 Yard Bucket, 10 Quick Tach Power Angle Plow, Getting Painted And New Decals Soon And Then Hopefully A 14 Foot Pusher (If It Can Handle It!!:D:D) Let Me Know What You Think Oh Yeah Were Also Using It To Load Mulch Everyday

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

2. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Looks good,hope it does the job for you,take alot of snow to slow that down.Very many hours on it

3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

That should be a weapon. Looks decent, ok rubber. Friend of mine bought an Early 70's Deere 624 last winter for about 12K. Ended up putting over 7K in the motor. He'll be a while getting that money back unfortunately.

4. ColumbiaLand

Pusher

Should I get a 12' pusher or 14' pusher? Its about 90hp w/ A Turbo and 18000 pounds. Let me know thanks.

5. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

It will handle a 14, as long as its a steel edge unit. The rubber causes to much drag and will rob the machines power.

We run 12ft boxes on my little L20B volvos, no problems at all.

J.

6. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

Like stated above it will handle a 14' pusher, but in heavier deeper snows, you are going to have to take smaller cuts, or you may wish you had a 12' pusher on it. If it were me, i'd probably stick a 12' pusher on that machine. Looks like a nice little loader for you.

7. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

nice machine......cant wait to see it when its all painted up!

8. ColumbiaLand

Snow Pusher

Yeah, I going to look for a 12 pusher. Anyone have one within the northeast or as far south as Washington DC?

9. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Talk to you local Cat dealer they can get a pusher to go on the quick coupler. This style pusher will out push a pusher on a bucket.

10. mdb landscaping

Are you looking for a steel edged pusher or rubber? I have a 12' RCS snowpusher that is in really good shape that I was going to sell because I will be upgrading to a 16 or 20 foot pusher this fall probably.

11. ColumbiaLand

12'

I don't care if its rubber or steel as long as the pusher is in good shape. Give me a call asap to discuss as i would like to get my hands on one soon so i can forget about it till fall. Collin 518-598-7267 Thanks

12. mdb landscaping

Hey Collin,
    I left you a voicemail. Let me know what you are thinking. I can't seem to find the two pictures I had of the pusher. I bought it from the member CGSI who is on this website. I can snap a few pictures if you really want to see it first. Like I said, the pusher is in great shape.

13. ColumbiaLand

found a 12 Protech pusher in pa for 2700 If you can meet that I will buy your instead. the distance is about the same so let me know.