1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newest addition to my fleet.

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by EliteSweepingCo, Aug 1, 2007.

1. EliteSweepingCo

EliteSweepingCo Junior Member

Just took delivery of an 07 Tymco 210. Before I put this one in service, I decided to take it out and get some decent pics. Enjoy.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

very cool man! whats one of those cost if you dont mind me asking?
  3. EliteSweepingCo

EliteSweepingCo Junior Member

Thank you, this one cost right at $62K.
  4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking machine. How do you get the stuff you sucked up out? The trucks by me don't have the sweepers on there just the vacuum. It seems like they are at these lots every night. I don't know how good they do it with out the sweeper. Good luck with your truck. Rich
  5. Leisure Time LC

Leisure Time LC Senior Member

looks good
  6. cdecorte

cdecorte Junior Member

Very nice. Our company has twelve Tymco 210's and three 435's in it's fleet, as well as two elgins. I can't say enough good things about the tymco line of sweepers. Very solid choice!

Spoke with a Tymco representative a month or so ago; and he stated they are nearing the release of a single engine design. Anyone have any news on this?

Elite - nice looking truck!

Here'e some of our sweeper trucks-

8. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

The hopper lifts similar to the bed of a dump truck, only higher.