1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

newest addition kinda cute

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by nh785, Oct 26, 2009.

1. nh785

nh785 Member

heres the newest addition to fleet isuzu.jpg

2. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

What will definitely be Cute in all respects is the $$ that thing will bring in. I'm not much of a cabover guy but thats one nice setup!
  3. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Details on the truck please

Nice setup, man that thing is going to be some kind of maneuverable.
  5. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a nice setup. Blizzard and Snow-Ex?
  6. nh785

nh785 Member

yep bliz 8611lp and snow ex 2400 it turns so tight I can turn it around in my shop. 10' knapheide bed. if it plows like i think i've got anther one for walk crews I'm gonna set up with a bliz
  7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks good and hope it makes you the money this winter. Bring On The SNOW
  8. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

nice, is that an npr or nqr? 4wh? will you put sides and a tarp on for the under-tailgate salter?
  9. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Very nice truck! Exactly the truck I've been taking into consideration. Whats the GVWR? 14500?
  10. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

I have 2 set up just like that. You will love the 2400. Plus you will be pleasantly supprised at how much snow it will push.

Just keep it in a flat lot, and all will be well.

11. syzer

syzer Member

Isuzus with weight in the rear area BEASTS in the snow! Good luck, awesome truck!
  12. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Love the cabover's. The visability is amazing!
  13. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

Same here..........
  14. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I always wondered how they would be plowing. Seems like the visibilty up front would be great. How big are the box sides? 6"?
  15. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

kind of scary the first time you plow with it. You feel like your sitting on the plow and are going to fall forward out the truck. But they turn on a dime!
  16. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

i think that is awesome... want to sell it??? i bought my first snow ex2400 last week. cant wait to use it. Did u get blizzards new controler?? i ordered 3 today to replace the box controlers.
  17. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!!!!

Hope you make some good money!!!!
  18. nh785

nh785 Member

sorry lawnkale not for sale. its a npr 14500 gvw. I've got another 2400 and am pretty happy with it. central hydro is better but I don't have to worry about blowing a hose and covering a lot in hydro fluid. show me the new bliz control have several older ones with the big box and don't like them. this is a new d&d 8611lp so I got the nice little western joystick on it. building sides for it today and if you look close the tarp is on it. gotta tarp salt.
  19. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

looks real good....good luck