1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newer style blazer plowing?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Lil'PlowinMan93, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Lil'PlowinMan93

Lil'PlowinMan93 Senior Member

I was looking around and found out you can put a sno-way on a 2000 and further blazer. I figured to hang a plow on for a couple month's i'll be okay for just drive's and small lots. There is already one full-size crew cab in our small drive so im in a pinch for space. So i kill 4 birds with one stone. Small size, can plow, great first 4x4 for wheeling, and also pull my landscape trailer till dad forces me to buy a storage unit. What you guys think? Just trying to make the green payup
  2. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

I've seen guys use them. Go for it.:nod:
  3. illiniplower

illiniplower Member

They work pretty GREAT!! We have 98 Blazer with a Western Poly uni-mount and handles it really well. You cant push a lot of snow with it but it comes in handy in real small places. We use it at a nursing home where there is always cars and then sometimes I have it with me plowing gas stations in between the pumps just pushing it all out in the open then I come by and push it away. I think you will really like it good luck!