1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newer style 99 Chevy 3/4 ton w/9' Poly blade $4500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Dec 18, 2010.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Truck has 9' meyer poly blade that works great. 6.0L gas engine with newer auto trans and push button 4x4. Air bags in the rear. Tires are about 60%. Its ext. cab with third door and short box. Has 300,000 miles on it but runs and drives pos. great. I would drive this thing anywhere at anytime. Tons of new and rebuilt stuff done to the truck. Rockers are rusted and the body has plenty of misc. scratches but not smashed or anything. Drivers seat needs replaced. Other than that its a good plow truck and work truck. Located in Marlette Mi 48453 Price is $4500 Call 989 213 8091 Thanks Brent

DSCF8047.jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I wish you weren't 5 hours away. I'd be really interested in taking a look.

On edit, I'm still thinking about this truck. I could use a spare truck with a big blade lying around. Any more pics to clearwater1@att.net would be appreciated

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I bet that sells in under a week. Id buy it today if u were local to me.

4. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

A guy on here in IL has a snow pusher I want to buy so I might be willing to deliver along the way.

5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

The plow setup alone is worth 3/4 of your asing price , someboby is going to get a hell of a deal on this one.

Again , wish you were closer to me (10 hours) and it would be in my shop , good luck with the sale.

TOM

6. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I think just the truck is sold so the plow can be bought for $2500 complete set up

7. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Again , a GREAT deal for someone , that's a 5K + setup new , another hell of a deal IMHO

TOM

8. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Yeah, I think its fair. I will even cut someone a better deal when it comes down to it.

9. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Better deal like meet me in Detroit.......LOL!!

10. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Truck is now gone but I still have the plow and yes, I would meet you in Detroit. I am in that area about once a weak.

11. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Can someone tell me how to edit my original post so I can just make this thread about the plow or should I just start a new thread?