1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

newer mm2 on a 82 k10 chevy.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 82k10ny, Nov 29, 2014.

1. 82k10ny

82k10ny Junior Member
    from latham

hello all, first post here on the fourm, not new to the game by any means, been pushing snow with my 82 k10 for years running a old fisher 8' full hydro setup with no issues other than the plow is very tired, weak pump, valve box is getting leaky, instead of rebuilding the whole system over again and restoring the blade.for the 5th time in its life im sure im thinking about going to a mm2 setup. push plates are the easy part as my local shop has em in stock, but as far as electrical whats going to be the best way to go about grafting a newer 4 port iso module into a 80s pickup. ive searched around and havent found any real good info on it yet. i would really like to pick up a isolation module and get the truck side all set before getting a blade. my co worker has a 9 foot hd straight blade mm2 hell let me use for testing perposes, but i dont think hes gonna let me tear is 04 ccsb duramax apart to steal his iso and harnesses.

any input is greatly appreciated.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

If your mechanical, and good with electrical, it's cake.