1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newer Dodges and Fisher MMI

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Nascar24, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Is anyone out there running a late model Dodge with a Fisher Minute Mount 1 System?

Someone in another post mentioned clearence issues with license plate bracket and possibly bumpers? I have someone interested in installing a MM1 on a 04 Dodge and don't want to get them jammed up ?

Any comments are welcome.

2. Plow Dude

Plow Dude Senior Member

I had an 02 ram with the MM1, and it worked out great. My 05' has the MM2, which is basically the same thing. I posted a pic. of it in this forum.
  3. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I put a MMI 8ft plow on a 05 2500. The back metal of the lift frame touches the liscense plate but it still allows hookup. This was done because the owner is saving for a extreme v and just wanted something in case it snows this year.

I wired the truck for the MM2 Isolation system and rewired the plow side to the three plug. This way when he gets the V he will have the frames and some of the wiring in place. I have been slowly switching my trucks and convincing people I plow with to switch MMIs electrically to the 3 plug isolation systems. It allows me to switch plows around more for different uses, diagnosing problems and to have a spare that I can "rent"