1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newer Chevy meyer plows

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FD39901, Feb 21, 2012.

1. FD39901

FD39901 Junior Member

Does anybody have pictures of their newer body style chevy with a meters plow showing the truck side mount.
  2. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

i dont think theres many people on here who buy those junk plows? seems to be mostly fishers westerns and bosses
  3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Why do people add an S to Meyer?
  4. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

because you have to have so many backup plows, you cant have a meyer plow you have meyers plows, this way when the 5th one broke in 1 storm you go back to the shop and get the 6th one and hope that just rebuilt e60 can make it the rest of the night.
  5. jb1390

jb1390 Senior Member

I have a 2002 2500hd with a meyer mount-this what you are looking for?

The new meyer plows use monarch hydraulics(much better and more reliable), and have been completely redesigned structurally. I chose my plow over boss, fisher, and western after looking at them all. Never would have bought a meyer a few years ago, but I'm very happy so far.
  6. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Probably the same people who write Trailor,Breaks,Warrentee and Cummings.:gunsfiring:
  7. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Kind of like adding a G to Cummins.
  8. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

How will i ever make it in the snow plowing biz with all my Meyer plows???????:rolleyes:
  9. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

You are probably getting lucky Nick....and doing crazy things like maintaining your plows ;)
  10. FD39901

FD39901 Junior Member

Ok then does anyone have pictures of their truck side plow mount showing the bumper.
  11. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

Sh*t starts with s