1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newer Boss 8' superduty complete for 94-02 dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Dec 19, 2009.

1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Complete setup for dodge 1994-2002. Includes everything, also has hand held controller. Plow was used half of last season on a 10 car parking lot. Washed everytime and stored inside. Little to no wear on cutting edge. No disapointments. Save $2000 over buying new cause I used it 10 times. My loss your gain. Its mounted on truck still so you can see it works perfect as it should. Can have it removed next day after I see cash. And possibly delivered if close.

boss plow.jpg

boss plow.jpg

2. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Sorry, I didn't exactly put a price. 2000 less then new doesn't exactly help. $3500 and the price is pretty firm unless it doesn't sell till the end of the season. But I 'm sure it will.

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

if this was for a 99 f250 i would be there tomorrow :( bump for a great plow!

4. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

I could find the mount for that locally in 5 min. Buy ford mount sell the dodge mount later. That's a wash. The harness is the same for every truck. Might need head light adapters but they are cheap. Have a lot of interest from craigslist but in the process of weeding through the bone heads and scamers. So anyone serious email haubrichmasonryllc@yahoo.com

5. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

bump, there's snow on the ground and this thing is just sitting here. Somebody buy it and put a few scratches on it!