1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newbie w/ Q about MM1 fluid change.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by driftaway, Dec 12, 2011.

1. driftaway

driftaway Junior Member

Hi I just bought a 94 F-250 with a fisher MM1 and I want to get as prepared as possible before the snow hits. Its belt driven so people are telling me I don't need to do a fluid change but the manufacturer says otherwise. Does anyone know were I can find a guide in changing the fluid? it is belt driven so everything is under the hood thanx. I also painted the plow as well as changed out a cracking hose. Anything else i should do to prep the plow/truck ? thanx !:salute:

2. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Go to the fisher website and look in the support section. they have all the old manuals.

3. driftaway

driftaway Junior Member

I downloaded the manual (its great to have thanx) but it doesn't tell you how to change the fluid it just tells you that you should every season.