1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

newbie needs help!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by baddboygeorge, Nov 15, 2002.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

i bought another plow truck an it has the meyer e-60 pump. how do you drain an install new fluid . i also need to do the cylinders as well.another problem is the mold board has some rust holes in it. they are on the front in the lite gauge sheet metal . can i replace that. please help me out . an the truck also has small airbags on it whats the max. pressure for these airbags. if anyone can help thanks so much . i like this site very very helpful! thanks guys

2. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

3. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

thanks buddy for the help at least someone can help me!

4. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Meyer E-60

George there is a drain plug located on the bottom of the power unit. I think it takes a 1/4" allen wrench. There are two filters in the system one is on the backside and the other is located under the lower hex plug on the front. I would drain the cylinders first while the plow is still raised, this way you can work it back and forth by hand once the hoses are removed getting out more fluid. As far as the air bags if they are Air Lift brand max is 50psi and min is 10 psi. :rolleyes: John