1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newbie looking for help on plow wiring - Fisher

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by SonyJuve25, Oct 4, 2015.

1. SonyJuve25

SonyJuve25 Junior Member

Im looking to put a plow on my truck and need some help figuring out the wiring. I found a great deal on an 8' fisher xblade with a 3 plug setup. I'm not to familiar with isolation modules but I saw someone selling a 4 port ISO and was wondering if it would work on this plow setup. I will be installing it on an 01 dodge ram 2500 8.0l v10. Thank you in advance for any input. I am going to try to upload photos.
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

If the 4 port is set up for your truck it'll work. However if you can get a 3 port that would be better as it's newer technology and smaller.
  3. browenb

browenb Junior Member

I may be interested in your 3 port... if you aren't going to be using it.

My 4 port is working fine, but looking at upgrading truck, and don't think this will work... I'm about to post my own thread...