1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newbie here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by surfflyfish, Oct 22, 2009.

1. surfflyfish

surfflyfish Junior Member

First of all i want to say thank you for giving me a chance to be part of this forum site.
    i'm completely new to this side of the world, but at this point i got tired using the snow blower and shovel time is money and i can use it somewhere else or with my kids.,i just want to get over it and done.
    i currently own a 03 chevy suburban and i was thinking on adding a small plow to it,but don't know wich one..
    i love my truck and i don't want to beat it up,i just want to do my driveway and my company lot,not comercial. can someone advice me there,theres so much to learn here is amazing,i was looking at buying another truck but i don't want to be bother with DMV and another car to the list plus more taxes etc..,rather keep it simple and add a plow to the truck.which one would you guys advice.
    thank you.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Go with a Boss plow or Snoway.
  3. surfflyfish

surfflyfish Junior Member

i really like the snoway,i'll be calling a few dealers by me today,thank you.
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Sno-Way would be my vote too. The downpressure is a VERY nice feature for drives.