1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newbie Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Chiefmorton, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Chiefmorton

Chiefmorton Member

Hello all,

I awaiting the delivery of a snow plow for my Polaris Ranger Crew and was researching poly cutting edges when I ran across your site, you guys have it going on! I must say this is the most informative plow site I've checked out.

I ran across some information on here prior to registering and saw where someone named Dino makes the poly cutting edges. I also found a link to a web site that Dino posted so I emailed him through there if I was indeed on the right site, lol.

Anyhow I'm anxious to read and learn for you guys. I'm a veteran member and mod over on the Polaris Ranger Club and we just started up a snow plow section, we're amateurs at this.

Thanks, Chief

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Hello Chief welcome to the site. You can get tons of info here Like any site you get the type who know best and the basher but for most vets its about helping others out:waving:

3. Chiefmorton

Chiefmorton Member

Thanks for the welcome. I know what ya mean about sorting out info, lol! I'm a Mod over on www.prcforum.com a Polaris Ranger/RZR forum and ya get a few crazy posts from time to time, o'well I guess that's what it takes to make the world go around :)

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Be VERY careful about posting other websites on here.

5. Chiefmorton

Chiefmorton Member

I'd be happy to delete it if someone is offended by it. I'm not selling anything:waving: