1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newbee to forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Snow-B-Gone, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Snow-B-Gone

Snow-B-Gone Junior Member
    from Maine

Awesome forum !!!

I've been plowing for 11 years as a part-timer. I currently have 18 accounts....only one is comercial.

I'm still digesting all your info..especially pricing. What I've read so far makes me think I'm a little low....even here in Maine

I look forward to talking with more of you and picking your brains........

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Hi, Snow-B-Gone. Where are you in Maine? If you near me, I'd be glad to meet with you. If your near Portland, there are a couple of members around there. I'm in Palermo, about 30 east of Augusta.

3. Snow-B-Gone

Snow-B-Gone Junior Member
    from Maine

Mick

Incredible.....I'm in Somerville.....right next door

Small world.......

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I sent you a Private Message with my phone #. To get the message, look to the upper right and click on the blue "Private Message". I'm just a half mile off the other end of Turner Ridge. To see a little about me click on my name and open the "Public Profile".

Ok, I guess you can't send/receive private messages. Call me at 993-2112.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2005