1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

newbee on the block

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by bushsmith1, May 5, 2009.

1. bushsmith1

bushsmith1 Junior Member
    from vermont

Just wondering if everyone is aware of the Sno-Way change to there warranty, Yep it is true, they have gone from a 5 Year coverage to a 2 Year coverage. Info that just couldn't be held back. :confused:

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

What an odd move by Sno-Way. Last year they unveiled a new blade that failed miserably on many levels. Slashing their warranty is not the way to restore consumer confidence IMO.

3. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

Ugh. I was all set to come on here and accuse you of trolling and I find out its true... new warranty info posted as of 4-2-09.... :(

http://www.snoway.com/pdfs/Sno-Way_Warranty_4-2-09.pdf

4. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

so has anyone seen or heard of what they are doing for the guys that have the new mega series blades, this season or last season. I recieved no info yet in the mail or anything. What are they working on now to repair them?

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Yours and many many more are wondering WTF????

6. bushsmith1

bushsmith1 Junior Member
    from vermont

To those inquiries of mega blade owners,on what to do about the fix/repair of the mega series, I can only suggest to call your area reps, (call them many times), or Sno-Way direct to see what seems to be the hold up for those who have shelled out the bucks and haven't seen quite the results that you should have...Sno-Way direct number 262-673-7200