1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Newb with questions

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Powerstrokekid1, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Powerstrokekid1

Powerstrokekid1 Junior Member

Hey guys, just want to say thank you in advance for your help. I have searched for answers but im still having some trouble putting things together. I have a 95 f250 diesel. I really need a plow and finally found one. It's a 94 fisher mm1. He says he has everything for it. I already have (what I think are push plates) on my truck from my old plow. So I should be able to throw everything on my truck and run it right? Thanks guys, heres the CL add too if it helps with info. http://nwct.craigslist.org/cto/3511357693.html

2. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

you should be okay only one way to tell is after you hook it up
    and defiantly drive over and hook it up before you buy it and put it through its paces up down left right a bunch a times to make sure its all working also make sure your truck has enough hyd fluid :mechanic:

3. Powerstrokekid1

Powerstrokekid1 Junior Member

Thanks alot man!

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

the plow for sale is off a chevy! the pump brackets are alot different