1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEWB needs help w/ fisher light harness/wiring (pix)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by wastedincome, Jan 19, 2012.

1. wastedincome

wastedincome Junior Member
    from NH

Despite this being my first thread here I have already received enormous help via "search"
    I really could use some help here as I just recently installed a old skool Fisher Speed cast on my 89' chevy. The lights that came on the set up were junk & all hacked. So I picked up a decent set off CL that seems to be all OE Fisher harness 9 pin BUT also has a bunch of other wires (see pix below) WHY so MANY wires just for headlights and turn signals??? I could really use help getting these hooked up. What pins do what and why the other wires??? I plan on getting a truck side 9 pin connector to wire it up BUT I would REALLY like to find what pin/wire is for headlights as we have a storm coming in .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Canplow

Canplow Senior Member

Im not sure if its the same but my arctic had adaptors for the headlights and 4 wires for the blinkers running light and ground the brown was blinker I used a splice and put connectors on then touched the left over wires to each to see what was what

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

4. wastedincome

wastedincome Junior Member
    from NH

Thanks for the useful link kimber. I got it figured out with multi-meter, Batt. Charger and couple beers ;)

5. dooleycorp

dooleycorp Senior Member

the fisher link will help we always make plenty of copies to keep for further reference.

6. Canplow

Canplow Senior Member

lmao only a couple must have been easy fix