1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New York State Insurance

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Dieselman19, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

in the past years i have had insurance through my auto insurance it was simply a rider policy that covered me and that worked fine, but this year i switched insurance companies and the new company doesnt offer such a policy, so i was wondering if anyone had an insurance companies that offer only snowplowing insurnace????? Im not looking for a commercial policy just something that covers me to do a handfull of driveways, that how it was with my other policy if snowplowing was less then 1/2 of my profession then i was ok.

Thanks
    Bob Haak

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

good luck

Plow insurance is getting very expensive, clean record or not. My agent at Advanced Auto found some for 1200.00. But that was commercial not a rider. Reading other article's it looks like insurance companies just don't wan't to insure plowing, funny I think because if we can't get it or afford it, and we than don't plow, wouldn't that make the roads more dangerous?!

3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Could not have put it any better myself Grn Mtn!!