1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New York Sales Tax

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by grandview, Feb 26, 2009.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Don't forget it. Since they are not mailing forms out any more remember to have them postmarked by March 20th

2. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Yeah they actually had enough money in the budget somehow to mail me a post card reminding that they are not mailing forms anymore to everyone, but if you call them they will mail them to you...:gunsfiring: Just easier to print them off the website and mail in or file online. Thanks for the reminder.

3. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

wow, I would have missed that for sure. I knew they weren't mailing them, but would have forgot they were due March 20th. Gonna have to mark that down.

Thanks grandview. Just saved me some late fees

4. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

They're not mailing the forms, but I received two post cards telling me that they're not mailing them...?

5. btammo

btammo Member

They mailed me a form. go figure. must be my 9,000 is going to put them over the top. :D