1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New York Gov. is getting ready for the snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Jan 8, 2015.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

For tomorrow.

Cuomo said New York State has prepared a total of 1,793 plows, 4,184 plow drivers, 55 front-end loaders and nearly 500,000 tons of salt in preparation for the snow. He activated the emergency operations center to monitor the storm and storm response.

Cuomo asked for drivers not to travel if they can avoid it.

2. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Sounds like Cuomo is a bit power trip......:rolleyes:

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Nope,Sucking up to WNY where he keeps loosing

4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Saw plenty of his sucking up during the 7ft storm back in November and it's a given was election time comes around next time he'll use it in his campaign. Or version Dickenpooper did this but using the flood last year on his soap box.....

5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I can't wait to hear from some PS members...

Well I get 1900 plows ready every storm...and WE have 5000 plow drivers at the ready...and 500,000 tons of salt is nothin, WE use that up in 4 hrs at this one account. And WE and I and ME, ME, ME.:rolleyes:

6. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

So what do the 2000 or so drivers without trucks or loaders do ?

7. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

wonder if the drivers are getting standby pay?

8. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Get paid to play cards and smoke cigars.

9. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

That's your Democrap led guberment at work spending your hard earned tax money for you faster than it can be printed. payup payup payup

10. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

There no contesting that, there's many of us in the state that would like to return Denver/Boulder back to it's natural state of being rolling prairie. Unfortunately these areas are where the majority of the voters in the state are and they're liberals.

11. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I saw a hilarious segment on Daily show last night about the cops not doing much in protest of the mayor. Parking violation tix down 93%

12. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

LOL, those numbers are staggering though... most of us are happy with ONE extra truck, plow or spreader to boast about for account purposes!