1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New York City subs needed for City

Discussion in 'Employment' started by MajorDave, Sep 8, 2014.

1. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Need subs with equipment for upcoming season. Had 6 storms last year. Got called out and full pay for one when no snow fell. Have own route - City side streets in Queens - all forward plowing - no reverse - save that tranny. Guaranteed work. Paid by storm. I provide insurance! Refer others to your benefit. Assigning routes now so you can go take a dry look. New management. Good team - last year it ended up good - becoming part of a team - actual good times and good money. Would meet up through the night at Dunkin Donuts and would see each other numerous times throughout night in the neighborhoods. PM me now

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  2. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Still can use more trucks/operators!

3. gassux

gassux Member
    from NY

I'd love to get some of that dsny work but I'll be starting a new job in december. Seems like every year i miss out on the white gold due to job change.

4. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

sorry to hear that - but i guess that is good...!

5. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

You'd probably have better luck finding help if you weren't in NYC....... Sorry Dave I couldn't resist.......:laughing:

6. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Haha Funny - hold on - let me get something! :gunsfiring:

7. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

.....xysport.....