1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New York City - (Queens specifically) Owner-Operators Needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by MajorDave, Sep 28, 2013.

1. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Posted in Networking as well - send me message - lining up plow owner-operators for DSNY Contract work...local Queens Neighborhood - Eastern side closer to LI - thanks - Dave

2. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

$2000.00 min per storm...

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I'll move there for 2g's per event!

4. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

I got a basement apartment and lots of beer...you gotta share it with a giant newfie dog though...the apartment - not the beer!

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Excellent, I'll bring my two newfi's. Great Dogs, my two other German Shepards will miss us.

Do ya provide a dog service?

6. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Sure do - we can stuff em all in the cab - would be an absolute DISASTER - hahaha! Great dogs - total messes (especially in winter when the love it the most)!

7. carrfamily01

carrfamily01 Member

What is the minimum amount of snow before a work order is given?

8. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

DSNY will call us out with a forecast of 3-6. Then launch us on their call. There is a bump up with at 12.1" and again at 18.1"