1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Years snow fall

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by spacolee, Feb 13, 2005.

1. spacolee

spacolee Member
    from canada

I hope this works I never posted pic's

snow plowing 048.jpg

snow plowing 051.jpg

snow plowing 054.jpg

2. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Nice setup. Looks like you need some timbrens though when the plow is raised. If I can see right that's a F-350. I cant decide if I want an 810, 8.5' X-Blade, 8.5' Pro Plus, or a 8.5' MVP for next season on my F-350. If you could give a little feedback on how the truck handles the plow that'd be awesome. All these choices :dizzy:

3. spacolee

spacolee Member
    from canada

now I have got it here are my trucks.

snow plowing 055.jpg

4. spacolee

spacolee Member
    from canada

Yep I do need timberns on the new one it is a PSD. But with out them the Truck handles it fine. I really like the 810. It out plows the Boss. with no trail off. If you do lots of parking lots I would go with the 810.

5. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I think you are one of the few that can really argue whats better BOSS V vs. Blizzard 810. Since you own both on the same style truck.

6. spacolee

spacolee Member
    from canada

The boss is a great plow too, but the 810 just out plows it. I plow parking lots plus oil lease roads.The boss works very well for the roads where the 810 does not plow drifts that well. So the set up I have works the best for me.

snow plowing 047.jpg

7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Well you got a point. You have the best of both worlds. :nod: