1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Years Eve Storm

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by gmcsierra1500, Jan 2, 2009.

1. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

Here are a couple updated shots of my truck and skid steer plowing on new years eve, alos one of my new back rack and mini liberty....

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

2. gmcsierra1500

from CT

couple more

some more of the skid steer

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice equipment! does the bobcat have an enclosed cab with heat?

4. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

Mini liberty looks great! Which LEDs do you have on the toolbox? 500 Series Lin6?

5. gmcsierra1500

from CT

Thanks, No enclosed cab or head on the bobcat, wish i had it though hopefully ill be adding it on before next season...

Nick the toolbox LEDs are the 500 series LIN6, its nice cause they sync up with the liberty, hopefully once i have some more money ill add some vertexs in the front and rear too

6. Why wait? Seems like an easy modification. Just cut some clear Plexiglas or Lexan to fit and bolt it onto the cage with some u-bolts. The front could be done with a hinge and snap locks. Wouldn't be a perfect setup but it would be protection from the cold wind and snow. Can't see it taking anymore than an hour or so to do if your a handyman. Just a thought...

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ya and just get an electric 12 volt cigarette lighter hot air heater and wire it in with a switch. be nice and toasty warm.

8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice pics and equipment, what motor do you have in the truck?

9. gmcsierra1500

from CT

thanks

Thanks the truck has the 5.3l v8 in it and drivewaydoctor, i do have plexiglass sides on the machine now but no door, i was planning on doing what you said for this season but dont really use the machine enough other than just cleaning up some tight driveways, i already priced out putting a factory heater and enclosed cab on the machine so i plan on doing that before next season

10. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

thats a nice truck. seems to work hard for a half ton. after seeing all the skid steer pictures I've seen I really really want one