1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Years Eve Snow

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by William B., Jan 1, 2008.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Weather man said Saturday night less then 1 inch. Wake up Sunday morning to see some snow falling and to read that we are under a snow advisory with 2-4 expected. Well 6 inches later here we are. This snow came quick with the 4 inches or so coming in about 4 hrs. Around here 1 inch an hour is pretty good. It was a light fluffy snow so that mixed with the winds that came over night caused some drifting. Here are some pics
  2. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Couple more including what the roads looked like.

Also a couple vid clips. This one would have turned out better with out the pile of snow in front of the camera.
  3. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

crap man, have fun!
  4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Will B once again nice job, looks like it just want to snow in your area this year! I wish i had some videos for you, but i have not had any snow yet!:cry: Hey Will there use to be a guy on here from iowa, he had a ford truck and a blizzard plow! He had some good videos also, i don't kno what happen to him!
  5. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Will, what kind of LED light is that below your rear view mirror?
  6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Thanks. The guy you you are thinking of is iakentdoz. I think he still posts here every now and then

I'm not sure the exact make of it. Its a knock off of the Whelen Dual Talon. I have blue/clear for when I'm going to the fire station.
  7. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

awesome pics and videos man . are still looking for a v-plow still ?
  8. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Hey Will- How do you like the pro wings? Just got mine tonight- Going to install this weekend.
  9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Yeah Id still like to find one but I think I'm going to have to wait til summer when plows arnt in demand.

There not bad. They do help minimize chasing crumbs and what not. Just watch the rubber edges. Mine both had to be replaced after this last snow.
  10. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good
  11. TEX

TEX Senior Member

thanks for the pics and vids. that a nice truck too
  12. porterdan6

porterdan6 Junior Member

gotta love the weatherman. they are never very accurate here in KC.
  13. dsnvd

dsnvd Junior Member

The weather people are never that accurate here in mich either. Nice pics