1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New year, New policy..

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Turf Commando, May 12, 2010.

1. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

I've come to the conclusion my business is taking a new direction ..
    There was a time, I'd offer plowing services at a discount rate, this year driveways start at 35$ 2x2 anything else, rates vary .....

Current clients will be notified of price increase, if their paying $25 it's now $35 All current commercial lots won't be affected...

This may cause a loss of clients, which I'm comfortable with. This is a business and will be treated as such. Anyone else changing policy this new year...?

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

All seasonal here. I just bump the price up every year and never had a problem with it.

3. Turf Commando

Seasonal is a two edge sword ....

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Not if you bid them right!payup

5. Turf Commando

Tried that route once, client told me what he'd pay, I told him good day...:laughing:

6. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Smart move. You'll lose some, but you'll gain others. The important thing is you'll make some money for your efforts now.