1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Xtreme V built

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by PicThePlowGuy, Jul 31, 2008.

1. PicThePlowGuy

PicThePlowGuy Junior Member

Picked up a new 8.6 Xtreme V S/S yesterday in NH. Was so excited to get it that I blew off wok today so I could stay home and build it. Fisher made things easy with well put together instructions, and they even included the hardened pivot pin... hopefully no shearing with this one.

Ready for snow??? Yes I am!
  2. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

have any pics of her yet?
  3. PicThePlowGuy

PicThePlowGuy Junior Member

I'll have some pics tomorrow or Saturday. Then it'll just be trying to figure out how to get them on this site.
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If you get lost you can email them to me and I'll resize (if necessary) and get them posted for you.
  5. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

I just started putting mine together, and I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the holes lined up for that pivot pin to slide in all of the way. Any suggestions?
  6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Lay the wings face down while assembling, have a helper stand the A-frame up and wiggle it around a bit while you work the pin in.

Make sure there's no excessive powder coating built up in the holes.