1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Wiring Harness

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Plowfast9957, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

I plugged in the plow lights on my F350 and all I have is parking lights. Looking under the hood I had 2 broken wires and alot of them were pretty hacked up. How much would a complete harness cost, and is it worth it? It is a belt drive so its the 7 pin which only controls the headlights. Also does the harness come with a diagram and relays? thank you for any help.

2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

$40-$50,it does not come with relays and you can download the wire diagram off the Fisher website.

3. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Thanks arc burn. That should be worth the couple hours it will take to replace instead of trying to fix the wires.

4. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Half hour tops,it's quite simple with the diagram.Get new relays and save a possible headache in the middle of a storm.