1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW Whelen Hide Away Strobe Kit For Sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jkski, Nov 27, 2011.

1. jkski

jkski Member

I have a Brand New/Never Used stil in original boxes, Whelen Hide Away Strobe Kit 50w with 4 clear bulbs and CS650 power supply as well as 4 of the 15' Whelen power wires for connecting. I was going to install this on my truck but just do not have the time so here it is. First $200 takes it.

2. cdahl1177

cdahl1177 Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

$125? and i will meet you to pick up. im in the akron area

3. jkski

jkski Member

I am in the Akron area as well but can't do $125. I paid over $200 for the kit so if I don't get $200 I will just hold onto them. Thanks for the offer though.

4. cdahl1177

cdahl1177 Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

$150? If not no problem. Thanks for the quick reponse

5. jkski

jkski Member

Wish I could but $200 is the best I can do as the kit is brand new, still in the original boxes and bubble wrap. I have pretty much the same truck as you do that this was intended to go on.

Thanks again for the offer.

6. cdahl1177

cdahl1177 Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Well if you want to off load it in the future let me know.

7. jkski

jkski Member

Will do. Have a good season.

8. cdahl1177

cdahl1177 Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Thanks. You too

9. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

would you do $200 shipped to Chicago? Also what is the mfg date on the power supply?

10. jkski

jkski Member

The date on the power supply box says 9/10 and I actually bought the kit back in May of this year.
    Sorry, I am not willing to pay for the shipping, I am already losing money selling this for $200. I can't imagine shipping being much more than $20 if that but if you want to look into it I am located in zip code 44321.

11. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Look into it for me and give me a bottom price either ups ground or ups 3 day, maybe even usps flatrate for like $10.00. My exact zip is 60076. I'll paypal $ to you (assuming you accept paypal). Thank you!

12. jkski

jkski Member

I will check into shipping tomorrow morning(Monday) and get back to you. I am not set-up with paypal as I simply have never had a need to (I don't sell much online).

13. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

if something falls through ill take em let me know 217 519-3205 thanks

14. jkski

jkski Member

I checked into shipping costs and sent a PM to ChiTahoe, so depending on what he wants to do these may or may not be sold. I will update when I know more.

15. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

PM replied.

16. SiLlY

SiLlY Member

Man that's nice. These kits are awesome! I remember paying around 600 for each kit a couple years ago. And you can add two more strobes to it, right? Good luck!

I still have a couple of the power supplies in storage. Mine where 660's but same thing... Don't ask me for them.. I'm not diggin through storage to find them! lol..

17. jkski

jkski Member

Yep, someone is going to get a great deal and it's not even Christmas yet!

18. SiLlY

SiLlY Member

Absolutely. I might dig mine out of storage for myself.. IF.. I get a blast of energy someday. But I need to buy cables and bulb heads. That alone is more than a couple hundred. Ugh.. we'll see...

Good luck. I know who ever buys them will be happy.

Now let me get out of your thread before someone accuses me of padding your advertisement. lmao :D

19. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Jeff, sorry but my buddy doesn't want them.
    Good luck with the sale!

20. jkski

jkski Member

No problem, thank for letting me know.

Coreyservices, if you are still interested let me know. Send me a PM with your info and I will check on shipping costs to your location.