1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Wheels

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Tosa93F250, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Tosa93F250

Tosa93F250 Member

Finally replaced the chrome steelies that my F150 came with. I absolutely hate chrome so I'm glad to see them gone.

Matte Black V-Tec Raptor 17x9s

Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 28/70/17

Other mods:
    2" Front Level, 1" Rear Lift

Planning on getting a set of black step bars eventually. I'm 5'5" and getting in and out without them is a bit more difficult seeing as the bottom of the door is about mid way up my thigh.:(
  2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Very nice improvement! Thumbs Up
  3. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Looks great man. Throw some tint on those windows.
  4. Tosa93F250

Tosa93F250 Member

I plan to, just need to get the passenger side fixed first.

Aftermarket power windows have failed, only the drivers side opens.:mad:
  5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Tint would definatly look good. Them new wheels look good. But, I thought you stock ones didn't look to bad myself.
  6. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

get the amp steps.. they won't stick out like a pimple. but you will have to dig deeper in the pockets... it'll be worth the money though!

love the new look!
  7. Tosa93F250

Tosa93F250 Member

I was just thinking of that a few minutes ago. I really liked the style of my old steps and was just going to buy the same ones in black straight from Ford. But now that I see the truck without them it looks so much better.

Not sure that I like the 1k+ price tag though compared to the $350 for the ford steps.