1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new wheels

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, Mar 26, 2011.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

well my expedition finally got out of the bodyshop and well it was in i ordered some 16x8 ultra rouge machined face. very happy with www.tirerack.com such quick shipping and awsome prices!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good. I had the black ones on my old F350 and they held up really well.

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looking good there.

4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice looking wheels, truck looks good.

5. 91AK250

thanks guys i like them alot.

ofcourse i put the summer tires on and what do i wake up to?
    [​IMG]

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Thats like me, just put on my new exhaust system on my Ram yesterday and now we are looking at 6" tomorrow. Awesome!

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice new wheels. I can't beleive you would put Summer tires back on durring this time of year in Alaska. Hell, we are suposed to get 8 to 16 inches of snow tomarow in Maine. It can't be done snowing in Alaska?

8. blogsdon

blogsdon Member

I ordered new wheels and tires from Tirerack.com myself, and you are right great customer service and quick shipping mounted and balanced no charge at my door in 2 days!!!!

9. 91AK250

end of march the main roads dry up pretty good during the day. but at night are all black ice from the melting snow. so in a effort to save my new studded tires from the dry pavement use i went ahead and took them off.

we do normally see snow in April even into may some years...but it melts off quickly.