1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new wheels for the daily

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, Jul 18, 2012.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

after having 20s on my old excursion i had to get some for my current one. decided on dickcepek wheels and the same cooper zeon LTZ's like i had before. great combo! plus they look pretty good i think. price was killer on the whole set-up.

stock 16s

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I like the stockers (not a fancy wheel guy), but those don't look bad.
  3. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

looks nice... how are they in snow
  4. 91AK250

i had run the same tires on my older excursion in a late spring snow..they seemed good enough for a A/T tire.

for winter i run studded cooper M+S on another set of stock wheels.
  5. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

Daaaaaaamn lookin good. i like that!
  6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice looking set of wheel ! Truck looks great also !!
  7. 91AK250

thanks guys! i like them they arnt real flashy but def look good.

detailed the outside tonight, wash, wax, tire shine, waxed the wheels. man i'm tired! its a big truck.

8. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

looking sharp!
  9. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

did you put those v10 decals on or are those factory? id like to put them on my truck. wheels look great by the way
  10. 91AK250

11. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

The new rims do look nice! I have to admit, those star stockers are prolly my favrorite style rims from factory on fords.

Im running 2011 rims on my 94', they clean up real nice. Picked them up for 300 bucks! People say the rims are worth more than the truck!

Brush Haul 2.jpg