1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New wheels and tires and funny plow paint job

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by raptorman03, Feb 22, 2006.

1. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

hey guys i got new new rubber what do you think

2. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Any rubbing on the mudflaps?

I don't have front mudflaps, but thinking about getting them.

What size rubber on those Hummers?
  3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Sweet Nolan! What type of tires are those?

4. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Yes, nice. It looks like it says Cooper Discoverer. Noisy on the highway or not bad?
  5. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

are those the Cooper Discoverer STT's?...those are the excact tires I plan on buying in a month or two. What they run ya..about $120 a tire? Let me know how you like them if you wouldn't mind. I don't care as much about tread life and road noise as I do grip on gravel, rock, mud, and snow.
  6. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

What paint job are you referring to? Must be that new invisible paint?:jester:
  7. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

8. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

the tires are cooper stt 285/75/17 they rub a bit on the inside of the fenderwells but im going to take a heat gun to them and strech it. They ride nice not real loud at all. I gave 208 a tire mouted and ballanced.