1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new wheels and lift

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JeepCreepn01, Jun 8, 2007.

1. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

had 2 hours today did this kinda fast 2 1/2 skyjacker lift, i havent put the rear add a leaf or shocks yet ran out of time, i had bought moto metal wheels but didnt like them so went with these pro comp wheels and pro comp xtreme all terrains

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good. What size tires are those?
  3. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

Looks great! How much did it run you?

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sick color man, i like it alot.
  5. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

rims are 17's and the tirs are 305 something or other so they say its like a 32" tires
    witht he rebates and free shipping they had i saved alittle over 400 so i put bout 1400 in them now i just need to get the rear of the truck done this weekend
  6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Wow, those tires look big for 33s (305s). I like 'em!
  7. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

That truck looks good!!! I like your tire choice. I just put a set of extreme a/t's and pro comp wheels on my truck. I mail orderd and saved a bunch too!!! I love how smooth and quiet they ride on the road. Good luck with the add a leaf lets see it when it's all done!!! Again it looks great!!!
  8. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Truck looks sweet! I like the way the black rims look