1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new western ultra mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by QuadRacer041, Oct 27, 2006.

1. QuadRacer041

QuadRacer041 Senior Member

back at the end of august i had a new 8ft ultra mount put on the new 06 crew cab i got back in april. well i got a broucher in the mail from western and it shows the night hawk lights on the plows. i then drove past the place i had the plow installed and there are a few new setups sitting outside, all with the nighthawk lights. should they have come on mine? should i call and complain? or is it an extra option?

2. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Your plow might have been sitting around there for a little bit..Ithey are standard on them now...The Night Hawks came out in July I believe..The ones they have they probably just got in and set up for the season....I put them on my Ultra Mount that I bought. You could see since the plow is so new if they will trade you..I dont see why not...But if not buy a set I got mine for $170 from www.autotruck.com they will bolt right up, and you will love them! Here is a pic..

[​IMG]