1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Western STD Steel Ultra Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Synergyracing, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I am selling a friends plow that he got when he purchased his truck. It is a Western Standard Steel Ultra mount that came of an 2003 Ford F250 4x4. I would like to get 1700.00 for it. He is short on money and needs to move it...I will entertain all reasonable offers. This plow has never pushed snow once and looks like it was just uncrated. This is for the plow only.....no mount or wiring harness.

E-mail me: Todd@Synergyracing.com

2. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

To all those interested in the plow.....it is no longer available. I went early this morning (3AM) to my firends house to pick it up and it was gone. He lives of a lane out in the country and hasn't been home for about 5 months. He is in the service and is stationed in Iraq right now. He is going to flip! Anyway, unless the plow magically re-appears, it is no longer on the market....sorry.