1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Western Pump and Motor & More

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lone136, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

2. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

western plow parts 64999. For one reason or another I can't seem to get the pictures to upload. If you would like to see the pictures of the parts let me know and I will be more then happy to Email them.
    It kit has a New Pump and motor, Hoses Rams and Fittings. I also have a 6 Pin control harness as well. Will take 650 + Shipping or feel free to make a offer. All I can do is say No thank you. This will make your plow good as new - Paint and wiring
  3. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

To the top we go. I also have 1 new in the box 3 port IOS. Also have a 4 port New in the box .Will take 75.00 shipped. Eash
  4. SnowmanPlowing

SnowmanPlowing Junior Member

Can anyone help with a wiring problem? I have a mismatched system on my Ford F150 7700 4x4. I have power to the pump with a direct contact from ground to the pump but my controller will not function. I am using a four way system and the wiring harness was a mess, I redid the four way plug. And things just don't work.