1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Western Lights FYI...

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Frozen001, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

So I sent western an e-mail concerning replacing my current light with the newer style lights (they are suppose to be an improvement), but I am going to wait and see how people like them before buying them. Here is westerns response about the compatibility with older models:

Thank you for visiting our website and for your inquiry.

2. dag-otto

dag-otto Member

wonder how much those bad boys are worth$$$ ?
    They look a bit like the meyer lights, only meaner :)

3. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

I am hearing in the $200 range....bit steep, but if they are a drastic improvement might be worth it...

4. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I have seen them in person at a local Western Distributor, the lights look awesome and are very bright, wont wobble as much due to the new 2 mounts per side..It could be different in the snow, but to me they look great, and I was quoted $213 for the kit. YIKES!:cry:

5. salopez

salopez Senior Member

213 for safety is not bad at all...I might have to call my dealer...

6. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

western lights

i was just on there website they are awsome looking i might try to put those on my unimount.:sleeping: payup

7. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Not bad at all, I will be getting a set in the next couple of weeks....We are also going to try and put a set on my dads MVP unimount...They are awesome lights!